COVID-19 has affected all of us. Here at our office we have always made the health and well-being of our patients our top priority, practicing universal precautions to keep our office a safe and clean environment. Due to COVID-19 we have added extra protocols to help ensure the safety of every person who enters our practice.
Here are a few of the precautions we are taking:
- Each employee has their temperature taken daily before the practice opens.
- We have removed most of the seating from the waiting area to ensure safe social distancing.
- We stagger every appointment by 10 minutes so that each patient can check in without needing to be in the waiting area with other patients.
- The doors are open so that no door handles need to be touched to enter or exit.
- Once inside, each patient has their temperature checked and signs a COVID consent form before being seen.
- Every employee in our office has full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including disposable jackets, face shields and double masks.
- We alternate rooms in between patients to ensure that each treatment area can be thoroughly sanitized and disinfected after use.
- We take extra time each day to sanitize and disinfect our entire office.
When you call in to schedule your appointment with Dr. Jeffrey Ryu our team will make sure you are aware of our updated policies, and you will be able to see all these precautions implemented as soon as you come in.
Please contact us today at 901-767-3950 for more details about our COVID-19 safety precautions and to schedule a visit with our dentist in Memphis, Tennessee. We look forward to meeting with you soon!